Self- Identification, but this opportunity is still for everybody…
- He/she is looking to make money to increase the one he/she currently has.
- Or probably looking to make some money without spending anything.
- He/she just wants to invest in something that will continue to generate him/her income for years to come.
So what you should probably ask yourself is, which category do you fall under, is it the first,second or third category. After determining that ask yourself, why do you need the money…now that, that’s out of the way we may continue.
If you fall in the first category your just a simply guy/lady looking to create an extra stream of income for him/herself, after all it wouldn’t hurt to have something extra laid up in store for emergencies, or that sneaker/dress that you always wanted, would it?
If you fall in the second category, and I can relate to this one the most, your probably neck-deep in debt, or just a little cash strapped.
If you fall in the third category, you probably have some cash laid up in store and you just don’t wanna blow it, but you just want to invest it in something constructive, and yet not too costly , even if it’s free your willing to put in the work involved to make it work.
I want to tell you this, it doesn’t matter which category you fall under, what matters here is that you take action. Let me break it down for you if you are still not sure how this post will help you, I will be delving deeper into different ways you can earn money online, I mean who doesn’t wanna earn money online? all your “I need to make money” questions will be answered, if not I apologize in advance for wasting your time.
What’s The Big Idea? Stop going in circles and tell me!
I know the suspense must be killing you right now, I know it has been killing me too. There are several ways you can earn online, namely:
Video Monetization and creation
- You can be a simple video creator without a website and make a living off the internet with those videos. How though? well this process is very simple and probably the simplest of them all. You create a video focused on something you love and are pretty well-informed about it, then create a youtube channel, do some basic keyword research and then up load you videos with those keywords under tags.
- You can be a ghostwriter for affiliate marketers at very high paying places such as Iwriter, and other similar platforms. This process involves writing articles roughly between 800-2000 words long for affiliate marketers that pay around $80-100 dollars per page, depending on the quality of your work. This is the most tedious, because it’s time consuming and really doesn’t pay that much.
- Then there is affiliate marketing, which is probably my favorite, this process takes a lot more time to yield results, but the reward are worth it. Basically what you do in this process is a combination of the two preceding ways and then incorporating them into one website. Did I mention you need to build a website, but relax, it’s also free.
Can I really build a website for free, how do I do it? It’s simple really all you have to do is sign up and create and account with Wealthy Affiliate, where you will be taken step-by-step into the process, or you could build a website using on of the following reviewed platforms: Weebly, siterubix of Wix…and chose the one that woks best for you, did I forget to mention that wealthy affiliate also has wordpress express, plus it also answers your “I need to make money” questions.
So if you are looking for a real way to make money, for FREE, or are willing to invest something wealthy affiliate is for you, because it has both Free and Premium membership levels, so if your cash strapped, that’s okay with us, if your willing to go premium that’s also okay.
Wealthy affiliate is a community, we intend to help each and every single individual reach their financial goals, I know…it wouldn’t hurt to try, plus it’s free and you can cancel anytime you feel like it, I hope this will answer all “I need to make money” questions and I also looking forward to working with you! :-).
And before I forget, if you feel like there is something that I left out and that this post wasn’t helpful at all, leave a comment, if it was helpful please don’t forget to share. Peace ;-).